At times, dealing with insurance companies can be a hassle. Below are some helpful tips on how to ensure your RDI therapy visits are covered by your insurance company:
- Contact your insurance company and ask if they cover occupational, physical, or speech therapy. If they do cover it, is there a limitation on visits per calendar or contract year?
- Do you need a referral from your primary care? If so make sure the physician calls it in before your appointment.
- You MUST get a prescription from the referring physician for the services you are receiving along with a diagnosis. The physician can fax it to us at 419-841-1841, or bring it in with you on the first visit. We can not treat anyone without a prescription.
- When you have a limitation on visits it is your responsibility to keep track of how many you have had for the year.
- Notify Rehab Dynamics immediately when you change insurance companies.
- Bring your insurance card to every visit.
- Medicaid does not cover Occupational Therapy through our facility.
- If you have two insurance companies and your primary carrier has a co-pay, you must pay the co-pay at the time of service.
- Keep all explanations of benefits from your insurance carrier.
- Do not discard statements from NCDS (North Coast Dynamic System). This is our billing agency. Click here to review and update your insurance information. If you have questions regarding your account, please see their web site or contact them at 1-800-556-6236.
Although we are willing to bill all insurance companies, we are not IN network for all of them. Please check with the front office to see if we are in network for your insurance company and if not what the difference in payment is. You are ultimately responsible for all charges not covered by the insurance company.
Thank you for your assistance with these matters!